4) We control the ways of collecting your personal data and determine the goals for which personal data is used. We are a “data controller” within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other applicable European laws pertaining to data protection.
2. Collection and Usage
We may collect your information using the contact form located on our website. We use this information in order to contact you. Hereunder you can see what exactly we collect:
- To identify Your personality and Your activities during the use of the Services and for providing You Services You choose, as Well as for prevention of unauthorized access to Your personal data;
- To provide You with necessary information and updates;
- Providing general Users’ support. For these purposes, We may contact You via email.
- To analyze and to define the specialities of providing Services to You under the legislation of the country of Your residence;
- To prevent and detect fraud, abuse or other illegal activities in order to protect the security of Our Users;
- Sending You marketing emails with information about Our Services that We consider may be of interest to You. You may unsubscribe from such emails by sending the relevant request to us.
We do not share certain information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable legislation, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
- use of third-party services.
c) We won’t share your name, email or other information with other users.
We may share your personal data (including your resume or CV) with our partners in the area of information technologies in your interests, namely finding and maintaining your business contacts. In this case, we perform this transferring in accordance with our obligations mentioned in the point (a) of this article.
4. Third-party services
1) We share Personal Data of the Users to third parties in case of checking users’ payments, traffic measurement and/or advertising provider.
2) Our Service may contain links, windows, gateways etc. to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including messengers or social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you use these services or submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
5. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep the confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of third parties.
6) By the general rule, the time limit for personal data processing is 3 years from the date of your last activity or deleting your account to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Children’s privacy
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be a legal adult to access our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
8. Your rights
1) You have the right to get access to your personal data that is being processed.
2) You have the right to have personal data erased.
3) You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
4) You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
5) You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6) You have the right to object to the automated processing of your personal data.
7) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
8) You have the right for data portability.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Users from the European Union also have other rights according to the GDPR.
9. Data Protection
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for educating our team on important requirements on data protection, conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively, interfacing with you to inform them about how your data is being used, your rights to have your personal data erased, and what measures the company has put in place to protect your personal information etc.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what
pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service
most interest our visitors etc.
To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities.
To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices.
To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
11. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: [email protected]